Wednesday 9 October 2013

my current new look picks...

all images from newlook.com

1. black leather-look double pocket t-shirt dress - £22.99
2. black bad hair day beanie - £6.99
3. navy and green check side split mini skirt - £17.99
4. white trick or treat halloween tank top - £7.99
5. navy gemstone rope necklace - £9.99
6. black leather-look lace up work boots - £29.99

This whole selection is so Kylie Jenner, I love it. I love New Look so much, it's a great fashion brand which is reasonably price and always offering the latest trends so fast and easy. I'm loving the whole monochrome trend and I absolutely love the leather look dress, I need it in my life. The boots are also a passionate need, as I love the buckle over the laces. As halloween is near this Trick or Treat top is amazing and I love the spooky font so much. I shall definitely be visiting my local New Look ASAP for this goodies.

What do you think of my picks?




No comments:

Post a Comment