Thursday 19 March 2015

Soap and Glory Review// No Clogs Allowed, Deep Pore Detox Face Mask


 My skin isn't the greatest.. I suffered from bad acne when I was a teenager.. Well thinking back at it, it wasn't that bad but it destroyed my self confidence and affected me badly.. anyway, back to now, yeah, my skin isn't the greatest so I've been trying different skincare products lately. On my list was a face mask to use whilst I'm chilling in the bath on a weekly basis. 

 On a trip to Boots I was browsing the skin care isles and I found this face mask from Soap and Glory which is a favourite brand of mine. What made it appeal to me what the way it targets pores and offers a good deep pore detox, so it was in my shopping basket. Priced at £11.50 I believe when I bought it it was on some sort of 3 for 2 skincare offer, so it might still be happening now, but it has been a while now since I bought it.

 It's a heated mask so when it's applied straight away you can feel it heat up, which is a strange sensation at first but then it's nice, because it feels like it's doing something! Easy to apply and easy to spread around the face. Smell is not offensive, I quite like it, smells like it's going to do the job it's been made to do.

 Afterwards my skin felt faaaaabulous. I now look forward to my Sunday evening pamper session in a nice Lush bath bomb filled bath, glass of rose wine and my face mask. I definitely want to try not only different face masks from different brands but more from Soap and Glory's skin care range. I caught a glimpse at a few items as I was buying this but yes, definitely will be looking at trying more from their range.

What do you think? Will you try this product? Or do you know of a face mask which is amazing you could recommend?

Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow if you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment