Saturday 4 April 2015

Outfit #2 | Amsterdam Exploring 2


Trenchcoat - New Look
Scarf - New Look
Dress - Missguided
Shoes - New Look

 Another outfit from my recent Amsterdam trip, which was an amazing time. I did not take this trench coat off the entire time (well apart from sleeping and washing, the obvious, I mean out and about, you know what I mean) not just because it was a bit chilly at times but because I just adore it. It makes any outfit just look so chic and effortless.

 This striped oversized dress from Missguided is another massive wardrobe favourite of mine right now. I love oversized clothing and this dress just looks so sweet and adorable on, and it's comfy and not too short! Which is something I really struggle with, especially with Missguided.. I wore this to work one day and the woman who sits near me ordered it online approx. 20 minutes later after asking me where it was from. I always get complimented on this dress, it really is lovely, simple, yet lovely.

 As it was cold, I needed to wear some black tights, all hail the Primark Super Cosys! Cannot go wrong with a good pair of Super Cosys. I again wore these New Look slip ons which are so comfy and a SS15 footwear trend I actually really like. And finally, my trusty gold metallic rucksack was also worn with this outfit.

 Hope you enjoyed this post :) Please comment and follow for more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment