Friday 10 April 2015

OOTD #3 | Spring Has Arrived





Trenchcoat - New Look
Bag - New Look
Playsuit - High Street Outlet*
Boots - Primark
Sunglasses - New Look
 
  How gorgeous has the weather been these past few days?! If not by you then I feels, but here where I live it's been b.e.a.utiful. Warm and sunny weather just makes me so happy!

 This playsuit is so lovely and floral and perfect for spring, and only like £7.95 which is fabulously cheap, link is here. They have pockets as well which is always a bonus with clothing isn't it!?! Who doesn't love the odd pocket every now and again, so handy.

 It gets chilly from all the sea winds here so I wore my trusty New Look trench which I am in love with, and I have been wearing my New Look oval shaped tortoiseshell sunglasses non-stop lately. It's so amazing when you find a suiting pair of sunglasses isn't it!?

Hope you enjoyed this outfit post! Please comment and follow for more from this blog :)


*Gifted - See Disclaimer for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment