Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Favourites


Oh hello H&M Home marble effect tray <3 Yes it's now May time and like everyone else, I have collected my products I have reached for the most this month and typed about them. ENJOY!

 First things first, (Iggy Azealia tune) I kid.. Nip + Fab have been a favourite brand of mine for the past few months, with my obsession growing mad, mainly for the Glycolic range products. I LOVE the cleanser as well but it was in my shower during photographing time and I didn't want my bed to get all wet and gunky, but the cleanser is definitely a monthly obsession of mine, and this overnight serum. Well them all really, but I couldn't shoot them all for this image (trays too small).

 The other month when I was doing my stock up of Rimmel's Wake me Up foundation, I picked up this BB cream as I had never tried it before and wanted to see if this was any good or not. I didn't use it much but lately I've really been grabbing this for some reason. It's quick and easy to apply and it doesn't make my skin look all blotchy, anddd powder goes nicely on top of it which I like.

 Lash Sensational is brilliant. I am obsessed with Benefit's Rollerlash but this is just as good. It's so good for my everyday quick grab mascara and makes my lashes look long and luscious. It's a pain in the bum to get off sometimes I've found but other than that, it's amazeballs.

 I recieved the Zoeva Luxury Rose Gold brush collection for Valentines day from the boyf and they're amazing brushes. It does mean now if he catches me looking at brushes he's always like 'but I brought you brushes, you don't need anymore..' but what do men know, ey. This Luxe Sheer Cheek brush is by far my favourite from the collection, (excuse the dirtiness) as it puts on my product amazingly and easily. And doesn't it just look pretty (prettier when actually clean).

 Finally to a constant and trusty favourite of mine, the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions moisturiser. I have been using from the Clinique Anti-Blemish collection for years now, and this moisturiser is just great. It feels so nice and refreshing on the skin, sinks in lovely and helps clear up my problem skin, which is awful at the moment... gods sake.

 And there they are in all their splendour. I hope you enjoyed this post, give it a comment if so, and be sure to follow on Bloglovin for more posts from moi!

 Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment