Monday 21 October 2013

I am Sasha Fierce....

if you know me in person, you will know that I like to call myself Beyonce. I am Beyonce. I had someone come up to me once like, 'are you joking, you look nothing like her, you're so stupid'. Correct, I don't think I look like her, I just use her as persona.


A lot of my friends come to me for advice, I feel like I give good advice (but never take it myself) and what I will tell a lot of them is be Beyonce.

I think she's fantastic and when things get me down and upset, I think and go, 'would Beyonce care?'.. Beyonce wouldn't care if a boy didn't text her back, Beyonce would care if a boy was mean, she could have anyone she wanted! If I feel like someone is making me upset, I put on my Beyonce and tell them to do one, and I think more girls need to do this.

Girls stop letting boys and silly things get you down, BE BEYONCE!

Beyonce gives me strength and the ability to get over shit that I shouldn't care about. It sounds fucking stupid but it works. 

The two best songs as well are Irreplacable and Best Thing I Never Had, stick 'em on your playlist whenever life is getting you down. Or if you want something nicer, Crazy In Love is my personal favourite, gets me dancing.


Until next blogpost, keep being Beyoncé girls,

No comments:

Post a Comment