Thursday 29 January 2015

White Story Inspo//White and Gold































All images sourced from Tumblr by searching 'white and gold'

 At work I was asked to collect some images to use for a mood board to communicate some inspiration for all white accessories, as apparently all white is going to be huge soon, which I can't wear because i'm a very messy girl and would just get chocolate or makeup all over myself... so yeah, These are some of the images I got, I also snuck in gold, because who doesn't love white and gold. It's more of an inspirational page, so I hope you get inspired.. maybe paint all your walls and furniture white? Paint your new coat white? Don't know, go mad! Enjoy!

Will you be wearing all white this season?

Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment