Friday 20 September 2013

Makeup Wishlist: Chanel, YSL and Urban Decay

I love makeup so much. I may not be the best at applying it but never the less I still love buying and using makeup. My favourite all time brands are MAC, Chanel, Dior and Benefit, and I love Sigma brushes. I've collected a rather hefty collection but I shall never stop wanting more makeup.. Here are a three of my current wants:

-Vitalumiére Aqua - Chanel.
I LOVED Pro Lumiére so much and still so gutted they discontinued it. I also used the Matt Lumiére but nothing beat Pro Lumiére. I haven't ventured to Chanel since as I was hesitant to fall in love with another foundation and them discontinue again but I really want to try the Vitalumiére so badly.

- YSL Babydoll Mascara


NOT just because Cara Delevigne is in the advert but I really want this mascara. I used to have the YSL Shocking and I wasn't a huge fan of it as I wasn't keen on the brush but it was a gift so obviously I still used it until it ran out and really fancy this mascara. As soon as I get paid i'm getting my mitts on this.

- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and the All Nighter Spray


 I really wanted the first Naked palette but over £30 is a lot of money for a makeup palette, however I've been eyeing up the 2nd one for a while now and really want it. I see it more as an investment! Because then I wont have to buy similar shades in MAC to fill up my palette, which are now £10 each, so three eyeshadows would be £30, and with this I'm getting way more for that price. So this is what I'll be thinking to myself as I blow £30 on makeup...

I have a feeling that as soon as I get paid next Friday, John Lewis is going to be getting a visit... Although I don't think there is a Urban Decay concession in Southampton unfortunately... Online order it is then! OH OH OH also heard that MAC is coming to Southampton actually, so goodbye all my money... But hey! At least my makeup SHOULD look decent now!

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment