Sunday 22 June 2014

Zara Haul!




Had such a mare. I usually just wonder round the Zara sale and never really pick up stuff like 'omg I must have this'. I'm trying to save up lately as I'm moving out my uni house into the big bad world, so I knew entering Zara would either be safe or a mistake. And it was a mistake. At one point I counted up all the items I wanted and it totalled to well over £150. Luckily I managed to walk out with just these two beauties (self control right there). I got this baggy cropped top with cute pineapple print all over it and this pale blue beautiful maxi dress with crochet back detail. They were both under £20 and I fell in love with them in the changing room so I had to get them. I nearly took away the leather bucket back which was £20 but I loved these two more (plus i'm already lusting over a bag in River Island...)

Have you bought anything from the current Zara sale?

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed this post. Follow for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment